I tried : F.A.B. Dual Repair Eye Cream





For about a month, I had the driest eyelids, with dry patches and redness. And I felt like I had lines I didn't have before, so I though it was time I got myself a proper eye cream.

I browsed the Sephora website and ended up choosing this F.A.B. dual repair eye cream. I only tried one First Aid Beauty product before, but wasreally impressed with it. And it was around boxing day, so there was lots of sales and I ended up with a few extra things also.

But back to the point, after only 5 days using this, my extra dry lids were 100% back to normal. And the skin all around my eyes us really really soft.

This is definitely a new favorite of mine!

2 comments :

  1. Ooh sounds good! I haven't tried much from FAB but I heard their cleanser was good.

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I tried one of their cleanser once and it was!

      Delete